Move 'N Groove-a-thon
Get ready for Move ‘N Groove-a-Thon 2017
Sponsor a team today!
Move ‘N Groove was developed 7 years ago so that people of all ages and abilities can celebrate the joy of movement – and raise funds to support of The Movement Centre of Manitoba.
Move ‘N Groove 2017 – a 5 hour dance relay for the whole family – is on May 13, 2017 at the University of Manitoba.
Teams registered for Move ‘N Groove collect pledges in support of The Movement Centre of Manitoba – a Conductive Education Rehabilitation organization that assists children and adults with mobility challenges including cerebral palsy, head injury, stroke, MS and Parkinson’s Disease. Fundraising is essential for The Movement Centre to help keep costs affordable for clients and families.
Event activities include:
- 5 hour dance relay helping kids and adults with disabilities
- Live bands, dance music and videos
- Dance performances and demos by Exhale Dance Studio
- Kids’ Corner with face painting and activities for children
- Silent Auction, dance contests, mascots, prizes and more for the whole family
Move ‘N Groove celebrates the joy of movement – from head bobs and toe taps to full body hip hop combinations! We all can dance!
For more information visit www.movengrooveathon.com